Children are encouraged to take a pride in the school by wearing a school uniform. This includes:
- White or yellow polo shirt or T-shirt - plain or with school logo
- Grey, black or navy trousers, joggers or leggings - plain with no logos or designs
- Grey, black or navy shorts or knee-length skirt - plain with no logos or designs
- Navy blue sweatshirt or cardigan - plain or with school logo
- Black, navy or white shoes or trainers - these must be plain
- Navy or black hijab
- Summer dress in blue check
- Navy, black or white hairbands or clips - these must be plain
- No jewellery other than religious symbols or plain studs which can be removed for PE
- PE kit should be plain white, black or navy sports clothing and trainers.
Here are the school council modelling correct school uniform.
All of these items can be purchased from stores such as Tesco, Aldi, Lidl, Asda, Marks & Spencer, Next
School uniform with our school logo is provided by Monkhouse Schoolwear Specialists. Their store can be found at Unit 1 Simmonds View, Parkway North, Stoke Gifford, Bristol, BS34 8HQ.
You can purchase uniform online at store.famousbranches.com. Alternatively, you can book an appointment to attend and try on the uniform.